Children Classes Etiquette & Manners Camps for Children and Teens
Please fill out the form below to be added to our customer list, and to receive free tips for better good manners.
The Ten Most Common Table Manners Sins
1. Chewing with your mouth open or speaking with food in your mouth.
2. Putting used cutlery back on the table.
3. Holding the knife like a dagger and the fork like a cello.
4. Indecisive ordering
5. Not pacing your eating
6. Using a cell phone during the meal.
7. Putting your personal items, such as keys, gloves and phones on the table.
8. Placing your napkin on the table before the meal is over.
9. Resting your arms and elbows on the table.
10. Leaving lipstick smears on glasses and utensils